Friday, December 11, 2009

Funny

Ok, I got this from my Brother. I thought it was hilarious, so I wanted to share.
It goes like this.

A man gets up one morning and looks out the window. To his surprise he sees a gorilla in the tree in his front yard. Knowing something had to be done, he grabs a phonebook and starts looking for a solution to his unique problem. After not much searching he finds an ad for gorilla removal. A quick call and a couple of hours later the gorilla pro arrives. After a brief introduction he begins assembling the tools for the job. He pulls out a pair of handcuffs, a dog(Lamar) and a shotgun. The curious homeowner asks what the plan is and the professional "gorilla wrangler" begins to detail his plan as well as the customers responsibilities.

"Ok, here's how it works. I'm gonna climb up in the tree and shake the tree. Now when the gorilla falls out of the tree my dog, Lamar, will try to bite him in the balls. Now of course he will try to defend himself by putting his hands down in protection of his groin. At that time you slap the handcuffs on him and we take him away."
After a second of thinking the homeowner asks "Well then, What's the shotgun for?"

In a most serious tone the Gorilla Pro says "Well, in the unlikely event that the gorilla shakes me out of the tree. Shoot Lamar!"


Could have been my state of mind at the time, but I thought it was hilarious. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment